Friday, April 24, 2009

eventful at least

hello all!

so....i got a crash course on what it feels like to be a puppet.

 

yesterday. working out with my buddy greg. almost passed out. had horrible abdominal pain. went to ER. found out it was an ovarian cyst that ruptured. awesome. had to get an ultrasound. no big deal right? right. nope. wrong. internal ultrasound also because apparently you gotta get all up in someone's biz to see their ovaries correctly. oh joy. quite the hit. however, i'm thinking the highlight of the entire event though was when the hooker, i mean DOCTOR, doctor, decided that the ringing phone that was SEVERAL inches out of her reach was important enough to reach over and answer with her "free-hand" even though she was holding a giant, sword-like instrument in my.... *cough*... yeah try that thought on for size... ::reach reach reach:: i was thinking "BY THE GREAT BEARD OF ZEUS this is PAINFUL!" however i'll be fine. thankfully Greg and Samantha were there to help and took really good care of me!!! they are no short of awesome! 

i have a new respect and empathy for Elmo. eep.

other than THAT adventure the only other things going on this week were a few auditions (some that went well others that were so so) and a bit of shooting for the film i'm working on called "Hunters" its an action packed sci-fi film about 3 demon hunters. One who approaches it from a religious stand point, one who uses science, and another who uses pagan and witch craft. my character is the witch craft chick! she's pretty hardcore. i'm looking forward to doing my first serious hand to hand fight scene!! yay! 






 setting up a shot


 

Greg (my buddy) is a camera man




 

(left to right) Nathan my good friend who is playing the scientist character, myself playing the gothic witch craft girl, and Kevin playing the religious character, and we are the "HUNTERS" (cue the scary music!)...

well enough rambling for now!!!

ROCK OUT, God Bless!! and Cheers!
m. 

1 comment:

  1. Ruptured Ovarian Cysts SUCK!!! I had that about 4 years ago. Laid in the bathroom floor for 14 hours before I finally decided it wasn't gas. HA! :-) They kept me for two days!! TWO days! ugh. Now, everytime the monthly visitor doesn't show up, i freak out, because i don't want that to happen again!! :-) I'm glad you're ok!!

    ReplyDelete