Tuesday, June 16, 2009

do you know ED?

this is completely random and irrelevant i know, and there are tons of other things i could type about... sorry i am lacking in my prose as of late... just been really busy with stuff in ze life and not feeling inspired to do much writing... or much of anything.  however, this thought just crossed my head about 20 mins ago...

was reading an email.. junk really not pertaining to me at all... about someone who is going to be interviewing the stunt class i used to go. well they had the same last name as a lady i worked with last summer teaching... its probably terrible to write about it online because that makes it out there for the ENTIRE world to see... but lets face it, the chances of her reading this and knowing i am referencing HER are slim...

just wanted to say that reading that last name made me grin with complete bliss that this summer i am not working with that wicked witch. wow. what relief. she was a menace honestly. constantly striving to make a slight mockery out of me in front of my coworkers, but i held my ground with a smirk and did my job while secretly hoping she might have explosive diarrhea... i know thats wrong... terrible really... but i am sure in the last entire year she has had to "exercise the demons" through her... *cough* at least once, so the debt has been paid... 

off to read some WICKED!!! i like this book! maybe thats my inspiration... being mean! last night my friend from community group gave me permission to stop being so nice! SO YEAH take that! yeah! um. yeah! er... i should go... awkward... YOUR MOM! yeah... er.. she's pretty. or uh... oh crap. bye

love, God Bless, rock on, and Cheers,
m.

ps. would the friggin people who live above me and over one PLEASE stop playing the same song on repeat????.. it sucks whatever it is!!! but maybe it beats their usual choice of techno celine dion... no lie... 

No comments:

Post a Comment