Friday, June 5, 2009

don't sweat the little things..

BANGS!?!?
i do NOT like myself with true bangs... i did it for an audition to appear 16 within 24 hrs... i dont think i seem 16... oh wait... *cough* i actually.... had a meltdown and cried about my HAIR!? um yeah i think i fit the part just fine! hahaha i was just worried that if i didn't look my very best then it would be something to keep me from being considered further. it went well, we'll see... on another note, i had the most fun ever in an audition on wednesday though. it was to do some stunt work for a PSA commercial about tobacco. i got to be kicked in the stomach and beat up by a GIANT man for a while. it was sooo fun! well i must get some rest! tomorrow (well technically today), i'll try to think of a friday flashback cause i totally missed last week's.

Love, Hugs, God Bless, ROCK ON signs, and Cheers!
m. 

1 comment:

  1. In January, I got an awful haircut and bawled all the way home on the phone with Chet about it. And then I cried becuase I realized how absolutely ridiculous I was being. Terrible circle.

    The bangs are cute, and light hearted. Definitely make you look younger. :)

    P.S. love the painting, and the Shakespeare sign. ;)

    ReplyDelete