Saturday, June 27, 2009

FLASHBACK FRI...SATURDAY!

i missed FLASHBACK FRIDAY... so even though its Saturday i still wanna have one :) I scanned some pics lately and put them on facebook that were from way back when so here are a few to share :) 
awww SNOW! i remember that dog in my mind as a kid as being like a big sheep dog! now i see how small she actually was 

WELL hello 80's!!!! hahaha i love this pic! mostly i love the hair and the style but i also laugh at my funny face! i really never learned how to smile properly, and veronica still makes fun of me for it!

90's! its funny because in this picture Brandee and Ali are both a little younger than i am now. I love that I grew up having older siblings, what a help and blessing that has been for me! I do kinda wish that we had been in college around the same time as them though, I would have had fun giving guys a hard time who tried to date either of my sisters! I imagine Jason and I would have had a Ska band or something :) 

ROCK and ROLL, LOVE, GOD BLESS, and CHEERS!
m.

2 comments: