Saturday, May 23, 2009

do re me fa so la......

confession time...

i am so envious of people who can sing. i love listening to extremely talented singers. this is definitely the easiest way to wrap me around your little finger because if you were to sing (and broadway belt it baby) "megan i really hate you. hate you hate you. and your breath smells like a diaper on fire!" i would probably want to kiss you on the lips if it sounded like you belong on stage accepting a Tony Award... SO, tomorrow morning i'm driving to san antonio for an entire day worth of vocal, acting, and dance auditions for a musical that i probably have no chance of being cast in... dang! why can't i exchange my amazing toe pinching skills, combined with my superior knowledge of the psychological habits of the flea in reference to existentialism, my dashingly good looking elbows and ears, and my secret super powers that involve controlling the minds of the innocent people reading this blog....i mean.. uhmm.. could i please please please exchange these incredible qualities for the ability to friggin' sing!? ...sigh... if you can sing, sing your little heart out today where ever you go. do it for the lesser ones like me who make up the groundlings in the performance of life next to your awesomeness and increDELICOUS voices! grrrrr i bite my thumb in your general direction! :) 
(Dec 2007 About to watch SPRING AWAKENING)

ROCK OUT, Much Love, God Bless and Cheers!
m.  

3 comments:

  1. ironically, I've been up this morning since before six because i have to go sing, and all i wanna do is stay in the bed!! If you get this today, I'd love to see ya since you're gonna be in town!! If you don't have time, that's totally understandable...:-) my cell is 281.851.2106. Talk to ya later!

    -Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and I miss you!!! You make laugh so hard that I nearly pee my pants!!! You luck with auditions..channel your inner-sinner...you have one I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. do i see a reference to John Donne here? or is it just a happy coincidence?

    ReplyDelete