Tuesday, September 22, 2009

guts???

i think i am going to cut my hair off tomorrow... i might chicken out... i mean literally i have only been kicking around this idea for about 45 mins... hmm... i like spontaneity though... something about me and the days around the 20th of the month usually prove to be dangerous hahaha.... got my tatt on jan 20.... got my dog on aug 20... i am sure there are other crazy things... heck i bet that time i dyed my hair dark red was close to nov 20 because it was right before thanksgiving... i get antsy, and i think thats my own lil form of pms. ha. :) crazy... i was thinking something like Kherington Payne... i love that talented chick and have always thought she was beautiful from her first audition on SYTYCD...and i am sooo excited to see her in FAME!!

cheers, rock on, love love love, and God Bless!
m.

1 comment:

  1. hmmmm the 20th...that my time to get "spontaneous"!! Go for!!

    ReplyDelete