Sunday, October 11, 2009

CHICAGO 24 hrs in!

So I officially have been in Chicago 24 hrs now :) hehe kinda cool huh? okay its really friggin cool as in COLD really! Last night I got to hang out with Veronica and a bunch of her friends on a Trolley ride for Adam's (i don't really know Adam) Bday. haha it was a lot of fun and everyone seemed really nice and stuff. I did think it was kinda hilarious that the first place I went in Chicago (other than the Target, Walgreens, and Home Depot errands we did yesterday....), I mean the first actual "Chicago place" was a bar themed Texas Longhorns... WHAA??? Well the bday boy is from Texas so that was the plan... I just found it funny that at first I saw the decorations and didn't think much of it because I've been living in Austin, and all of a sudden I thought WAIT...WHAT?

During the ride we did pass Wrigley Field though AHHH! and.... a HUGE museum that the front of was totally advertising some big PIRATE exhibit that I WILL see this week when i figure out where the heck that was!!! :) anyways, Veronica had to leave this morning till next Sat for work in St. Louis so it shall be interesting figuring stuff out :) I'm excited though, this should definitely be interesting! Pictures to come as soon as I feel up to getting out in this cold weather!! feels much like Christmas in Texas out there!

Operation: "FIND OPRAH" begins...... NOW! ;)

Cheers, Rock On, God Bless, and PEACE!
m.

No comments:

Post a Comment